Thursday, June 12, 2008

And So It Begins.......

Here it is my first ever slide show. Not the best I agree and as for the music, well my "repertoire" is to say the least very limited. As for those that know me, and my sizable cd collection, I am referring to the songs I had available on my computer at the time. I made all the items and used these few shots to play. I hope to add more and improve as I go along. To Terri Gauthier who has started her own blog, and has already passed me by with her own slide show, and Nancy VanHoose who I am sure is even now starting what will only be an amazing blog, nice work ladies. I must now make time to actually work on mine.

1 comment:

Terri said...

yabut rabbit I don't have music. Next time I have a 1/2 a day or so I will have to figure out how to do that. I love your slide show. We can only get better at this. Thanks for raising the bar.