Tuesday, October 28, 2008

All My Children.....

Oh my, aren't they just the sweetest things? What a fun exchange and everyone does the best work. Our Art Group met Saturday, we had our "monthly" exchange.  It was Nancy's turn to pick, she wanted "Paper Dolls".
We had an outline, it had to be a child, mounted on a wood block, and have a back-drop. The rest was up to us.
I can say this is one of the best groups I have been in. If you check out the "shutterfly" in my blog list you can view some of the other works we have done, along with many of Nancy's personal work.
(I am trying to get her to open an etsy shop, so be sure to send her words of encouragement!) Vicky used a photo of her daughter Natalie, and Kim's was our only boy. Terri's girl had beautiful iridescent wings, while Nancy gave each of hers a name. As for me I think I will sit back a little while and enjoy my little works of art.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Great photo of the collection! We do have a great group artistic ladies.