Saturday, February 4, 2012

Journal Swap on the Speckled Egg


Here is my second journal from the Speckled Egg swap. Its from Joyce Gleason, http://scrapforjoy.blogspot.com. It's beautiful She even made it personal for me by adding my initial. 
 Just look at the sweet buttons and key. Just lovely.
 To top it all off she sent me wonderful goodies too! Lovin the postcards(where did she find these?), the trim, and seam binding,  little tags, and vintage playing cards. Oh, and BONUS A bar of chocolate.
Thank you Joyce for the lovely journal and the great gifts! I cannot wait to use them!!


2 comments:

Terri said...

Wow another great swap...I see why this Vintage-y shabby chic journal swap interested you! Another great job!

Scrap for Joy said...

I'm so happy that you liked your journal. It was my pleasure to make it for you. I'm enjoying following along on your blog...you have many gifts Debra!
Thanks again!
Jxoxo
Joyce