Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fun with Stamps

I purchased quite a few of the Kraftin Kimmie Stamps. This "sweet" gal is Olivia Orange, one of a series of Fruity Cuties! After visiting the Kraftin Kimmie Blog, I decided to try the Kraftin Kimmie Challenge.
They have some really fantastic cards to see, and those are just the "examples". It's very inspiring to see the beautiful cards that everyone makes. I wanted to see if perhaps I could do the challenge. I decided to use my Cricut, and the preserves cartridge to make an orange for the background circle. I think the trickiest part was cutting her out. She has such a tiny neck. Not to bad for a first attempt.

2 comments:

Terri said...

Beautiful card Deb! Great use of the Cricut cartridge too. Now orange you glad I gave you that paper!

Maria Sabina R said...

so pretty! i just found their website a while ago and i really love Charlotte . would you like a glass of lemonade?goes perfectly with your card!