Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Christening Card for Logan

It was the baptism for my latest "great-nephew" this weekend. I made this card to send as we could not attend. I did not pay very close attention to the invite. Most, well "all" of the baptism's I've attended were in the afternoon, after mass. This was at 9:00am in the morning, before mass? It's a fair distance from us so we made our apologies and did not attend. It was raining all weekend, and the thought of driving early in the morning in the rain was a bit much.
Let's see that makes me a Great Aunt now of "eight" nephews and only one niece! I haven't even seen the niece as she is in Florida. What's with all the boys??? I don't mind boys, but I would really like to make a frilly girl card. Hmmmm, with 3 brothers and 3 sisters, and Steve comes from a family of 6 you would think the odds of a girl here and there would be better.
I used my christening stamp from Lily of the Valley. The paper is Debbie Mumm.

1 comment:

Helen Anderson said...

Hi Deb, I've got this stamp too - how funny! It's on my blog and I did it for my daughter's friend's daughter's christening :).

You've made a lovely job!

CraftyHelen x

http://carryoncrafting.blogspot.com/