Thursday, January 8, 2009

How Cool Is This?

Okay so today while visiting some of my "favorite" blogs I saw something. It made my eyes well up, I caught my breath. Yes, there it was, I saw that someone had added my blog to their blog list.... sigh! Yeah, I know I have been on my friends, Terri and Nancy's "list" for a while now, but this is someone who's blog I follow and has never met me. I feel so....special. Thank you, and I only hope you do not realize you made a mistake and delete it before my friends get to see me there ( yeah all "two" of them). So Terri and Nancy, run don't walk, to CDW (Country Doctors Wife), located in my blog list, and check it out!!!!
(I am off to do the giddy happy dance, and enjoy my 15 minutes)

4 comments:

Terri said...

I know the special feeling you are talking about and it is a very good one.
You can delete the part where you say,"I only hope you do not realize you made a mistake and delete it before my friends get to see me there."
Not gonna happen.

Jann said...

Hi Debra--thank you for leaving a comment on my blog, and thank you so very much for putting me on your list on your blog! I put you on my list of favorites, too! How did you find me? I haven't posted much lately but hope to make some art soon. I really like your blog and have enjoyed visiting! I will be back soon . . . Smiles, Jann

Willnnabel said...

Thank You Jann, to be honest it is hard to say I start in one place then end up in another. When I find a blog I love I add it. Yours is very nice!

Brindi said...

Funny thing is...I am visiting your site because of the link from the Country Doctor's Wife's site. Now I am hooked on your cool playlist. I've been scrolling through all your great songs while I am reading.