Monday, April 13, 2009

Announcing.........

ART FOR SALE!!!!
Yes, I have now posted some artwork for sale on "Artfire". It is just a humble beginning. Please take a moment to stop in and check it out. You can scroll down to the right and click on my Artfire logo. It is a "work in progress" as I am new to the whole internet store experience. 
I have been asked about some of my work in the past and decided to see how serious people are about purchasing some of my work. So take a moment to see and let me know what you think.

4 comments:

JolieArt said...

Congrats on your shop. Your work is gorgeous!

JillzWhimzy said...

Deb,
Nice job love the colors in your pictures & the prints of the girls dresses. Good luck on your new venture. I added the RAK to my blog today & gave you credit (wink)
hugs,
Jill

Her Art Nest said...

Great pics, Deb. Good luck on this new adventure! Congratulations! ~Nance

Renee said...

Deb I am thrilled and I just checked your site. I took my girl off the wall and showed her, her picture on the computer and she swooned.

It took a while to revive her and she has fallen in love with herself. There is a bit of narcissim going on I think. xoxo

Now don't forget the economy is tough so if things don't sell right away, it is not the art.

And the girl in blue, oh my God, I loved her.

Ciao darling friend.

Love Renee

p.s. How is Mr. Boo?