Thursday, May 8, 2008

Has It been That Long?

Really? I guess I am going to have to make more of an effort here. It is just that I am busy. My youngest graduates High school this year. I had a nice "getaway" weekend at a friends where we worked on our Tea Party altered book project. I also finished my pages for the house book project, and my ATC's. Now I have to do a page in my journal to share and a collage heart for the next exchange. You would think that would be enough, but no I invited a couple friends over to solder tomorrow. Not one to leave well enough alone I also booked us (three of us meeting at my home)all to take a wire wrapping class at the local bead shop. Why? Because I thought it would tie in nicely with the soldering? Who know's I am a little ADD with art. One thing takes me to another and before you know it I am going in ten different directions.Silly really since you cannot do it all. Still there is so much out there I want to try. I was doing the suzi blu journal thing but she hasn't really had anything new, I know, like I need more. Well I do have more time now that my hours were cut. I have applied for other jobs but there doesn't seem to be any and I think, that because I still have a job no one takes me seriously. I am taking Cookie to "puppy socialization" Saturday. She is so timid and needs to get more comfortable with other dogs. I will also get a chance to ask the trainer about Nuala. Seems she has some of her mothers "dominance" issue's. I want to nip that in the bud.

No comments: