Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Friday's with Terri....

So my friend Terri (Blooming Ideas) posted a little item we made one day, and "suggested" that I might post a picture of mine. Terri will often invite me on Friday's to come over and "play". She really keeps me on my toes, her mind is always going. When I am with her I become charged by her energy and creativity. Which may be why I made myself crazy for the last two hours trying to get the right shot of this piece.......
I could not decide which photo so here is one more. Gosh I love this iPhoto program that came on my Mac, it took me long enough to learn how to use it, but it has some nice effects. One of which is making my crappy photos look a little better.....
I would like to mention here that I surrounded the crystal ornament with other projects we have done together, the stationary box, the soldered items, and the shadow box.  Mitch Album had "Tuesdays with Maury", and I am lucky to have had "Fridays with Terri". 

1 comment:

Terri said...

Of the two photo's I'd have to say my favorite is the collection of our projects. Great compostition!

And I have to say I'm equally as forturnate to have "Fridays with Debra"

Thanks for posting these!