Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dear Lord, as long as the President is going to print up billions of dollars to bail out all those nice RICH bankers, could you please have him print up a few for me. It will make all the taxes I, my children, my grandchildren, great grandchildren will have pay back for them, doing any minimum wage work left in this country a little easier to take. Sure Lord, I know it's nothing but paper backed by lies, debt and promises, but perhaps we could use it to buy a loaf of bread, or burn for heat.  Just a billion or so, a mere trifle by "Bankers and Wall Street" standards. Oh, and lord don't worry that by just "bailing" me out that I might start acting responsible and pay it back with interest, I will let those less fortunate pay it back, just like those nice RICH bankers or Wall Street Big Shots.  I am sure with homeland security the President knows my account number so feel free to have him direct deposit the money to my account, in Euro's if possible. Thank You.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Well, that about sums up how ridiculous it is all is.
What wit you have. You crack me up!!!