Thursday, February 5, 2009

OMG!!! Look at This!!!!

I just received my package from my swap partner, Amy Wald. We both were paired up the the Year of Color, February exchange. She got my package and today well just look at all the treasures I got from her! Gorgeous bits of ephemera, a silver plated heart dish, keys, and a very pretty handkerchief. It was like a holiday with the best things ever. All wrapped in tissue and tied with ribbon. I could not get over her generosity and flair for putting all these lovelies together. She made me the most "sparkly" little valentine! Look at the sweet peacock for my collection!! The package with the rose has flowers in it, the little cupid is so cute, and the rub-on's, the tags! Just so much .... and in this lovely little cut-work box came another assortment of goodies! Cards, a sweet lavender sachet, silk ribbon, jewels and tags!!!! I have to add here that I found it so interesting how many things we sent to each other that are so similar. I sent her a handkerchief, some buttons (did I mention I got white buttons too!), keys, ephemera, paper, some jewels, tags etc. I just feel so lucky to have received this package that so much thought was put into. Thanks Amy you made me feel like I won the lottery!

10 comments:

Pretty Things said...

Oooh, that looks like fun! Delightful!

Her Art Nest said...

Wow! Deb, this was your lucky day! How sweet...great swap. Looks like a lot of inspiration. Nance

snowbear said...

Your swap looks like fun! I was attracted to your silver plated heart. I also wanted to say how great your snow globe looks.. cute idea!
Kathy

Renee said...

Debra lucky you, that all looks so fun. Love Renee

Jen**SugaredSongbird** said...

A beautiful swap set! I love seeing what everyone made!

Terri said...

I'm so happy for you. I know you put a lot of thought and effort in the package you sent to Amy. And it looks like she did the same for you. Makes for a very nice exchange.

Kathy said...

What a beautiful package---lucky you ; )! Love your blog and your work~~All the best, Kathy

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Love your swap items! Lucky you!!!
Could you please stop by my blog soon??????
:)

Vanessa said...

hey debra,
you won my giveaway! congrats. i would have emailed you, but i couldn't find an address. can you email me your address?
vanessaann_101athotmaildotcom

thanks and congrats!

Kris Dickinson said...

What lovely things! Congratulations!