Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Paintings Revisited......

I originally posted this because my friend Terri asked me about my painting. I put together this little video of "some" of the past paintings I was smart enough to take photo's of. I have to credit my daughter's Steph and Kim for insisiting I photograph my work. I have not been good in that respect. I get excited about the "giving" and often forget to take a picture. I wish I had taken pictures of all the items I made for my sisters. The tea services, clocks, plates, perfume bottles, boxes.........well at least you will see here some of the many gifts I have given, because to be honest I do not have many pieces that I "own".

8 comments:

Her Art Nest said...

Great job, Deb. Your work is brilliant. Bravo! ~Nance

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

All I can say is..."Beautiful"! You have an awesome talent...a total gift!

Terri said...

Did you change the music? and I don't remember those transitions?

You put so much of yourself into your work. I really enjoy looking at what you create...no matter what medium it is.

I'm so glad I was able to see your art room in person...out standing is a word that comes to mind!
You and Steve did a top notch job!

Eva Agnes said...

Just love your little movie about your painting.
It's so cleverly done.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Hugs Eva Agnes

Renee said...

Deb your painting is so delicate. So beautiful.

Your generosity is so beautiful too. I have been a recipient of your kindness and I have my little girl right beside me on the wall. I look at her everyday and she is one of my favourite things. And you know when you have cancer, not much is favourite anymore because none of it matters. But for some reason (probably because she is wonderful) I love my little girl and her cat.

You are such a giving and wonderful friend Deb.

xoxooxo

Diana Meade said...

You do absolutely beautiful work. I love all the little individual berries and the colors are so yummy and soft and well, yummy.

I have done the same as you about not photographing my work and I think blogging is helping that.. I also give so much away that I don't have a lot around the house that I have done. The recipients of your give baskets are rich indeed!

Jann said...

I watched the little video, and all I can come up with to say is, "Wow." Your artwork is just exquisite--absolutely beautiful!

Nikki via The Scarlett Rose Garden said...

Phenomenal work! I esp. like the fruit motifs.
What is that thing with the hummingbird on it? I have one that I use for a hat stand, (but I think it's taller?)

I enjoyed seeing your craft room too! Wow, what talent!