Friday, May 15, 2009

More photos

Here they are again with another layer. I have deepened the shading, and softened the whole piece with some white.  I am still not completely satisfied, so for now I will put it aside and think about something else for a while.
Here is another painting. Very similar to the one I did for Ms. Vicky, but much smaller. I still have a lot to do here also.
So this was all I did besides laundry and changing out linens on the beds. I was supposed to do so much today, but nothing went as is was planned. I had a terrible headache (thanks to the darn weather), the bank called my daughter and postponed the closing , again! Which may have been a good thing, since I really wasn't up to celebrating.

3 comments:

Terri said...

I really like what the adjustments you made to the piece. What a dreamy couple.
It looks like you made the most of your day considering some of the set backs.
Hope the headache is gone by now.
Thanks for your comment on the Pullip post.

Stef H said...

This is very pretty. I love the girl in white. Those embellishments on her dress are fabulous!

Hugs,

Renee said...

That is all you did? Sounds like you accomplished a lot to me.

The paintings look fantastic.

Love Renee xoxo