Sunday, April 24, 2011

Scrap-a-lopes!

Yesterday I was lucky enough to catch my friend Sarah (3dogsand2kids on YouTube) on Ustream showing how she makes her "scrap-a-lopes". These are the cutest custom envies that you can make for almost any size cards. Many times I make a 3", 4", or 5" card and no envie.
Now thanks to Sarah, I can use up all those pieces of scrap paper, and those "off" papers that come in the large packs that you had no use for.
My little 4" tent cards fit perfectly in these. I had not used them because I just had no envelopes that fit. There are other templates out there but this one was just so cute (and easy).
Please visit Sarahs blog "The Handmade Card" and you can find out how to make them!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Great use for the papers!!! Now we can buy more paper and be guilt free!!!