Thursday, January 30, 2014

Valentine Spoolie Swap


Here it is my "Spoolie" from Pam (Virginia Retro). Wow what a generous package. So many things, it was like Christmas (and we have the snow and ice to prove it, here in Michigan).The Spoolie is bright and quite tall,just look at all the flowers......

 This was what I opened....
A sweet little box of goodness....
 Trims and teas....
Yummy candy, a candle,  and handmade tags....
Here is the card she made for me....
Thank you Pam for the thought and care you took. Thank you Sue (Its A Very Cherry World) for hosting!

4 comments:

Stef H said...

wow! that was some package and I absolutely LOVE the spoolie!

u sick of this weather yet? I can't stand it. I have bronchitis since before xmas which turned into walking pneumonia last week. i'm about ready to pull my hair out. good thing I took my house off the market for the winter... and no, i'm not leaving the state - tho' after this freakin' winter I should.. but i'm not!

hope all is good with you.

hugs :)

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Debra, I enjoyed being your swap partner and making the spoolie, box and card for you. I'm glad you are enjoying all the goodies in your package. It was nice to meet you & swap with you!

:) Pam

Madtatter80 said...

Hi this is Carollyn from Carollyn's tatting blog and I sorry that I somehow missed that you joined my blog and I don't see where to join yours! is it to late to do the swap for Valentines day? not sure how it is done? let me know the rules and I am so impressed I see you have done shuttle swaps too boy I was missing out. I have enjoyed your pics thanks!

Unknown said...

How pretty. Have you been getting my emails?

Hugs, Lynnie