Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Collage Camp Special Offer....

KC Willis and her Collage Camp! Love it. I bought the DVD, and she has just announced she is having a "special"! You can take Collage Camp for only $75, instead of the usual $95. Not only that you can also buy her classes on DVD, and she is currently offering her three follow up classes for only $35.00! A real bargain.

I love her DVD, K C shares all her knowledge on gathering materials, composition and collage. When you finish you have lovely heirloom pieces to enjoy and share. I have found they have several applications. Don't take my worked for it, just visit her at the Lipstick Ranch, or here at the Camp and check out the slide show to see:

http://collagecamp.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

Now run, don't walk to the Camp and take advantage of her generous offer. I guarantee you won't be disappointed!

3 comments:

Terri said...

Well how cool is this! I just might be able to put it in my budget.

Renee said...

That is so neat. Love it.

xoxo

Renee said...

Wanting to say happy new year dear one.

xoxo