Saturday, July 25, 2009

More Marie Tags

Well this week I received more of my tags from Arielle's Marie Swap. It has been fun coming home to beautiful tags in the mail. So varied an each so wonderfully made. I shared the first to arrive from Sonia Crouse and Beth Jaffe in a previous post. Now I have six more to show you....
I Love the "Queen" tag as I can apply it to me as well as Marie, she also sent me a lovely bonus of beautiful silky seam binding on a little clothespin, from Andrea Tarling Vintage Paper Bella
The lovely large tag is from Sarah Elder, pretty in pink and some "bling" too, My So Called Junky Life
I had to show the back of Sarah Elders'. It is as pretty as the front!
Love this Pink Marie from Debi Huntsman, Life in My Studio and a pretty little floral blue Marie from Jessica Rodarte, Kid's Napping? I'm Scrapping!
Here is a blue Marie from Blanca Medina Magic Moonlight Studio and Arielle Weinstocks' pretty pink Marie Le Vintage
I thought I would show you all of them so far. The one I made and the one from Terri were a personal exchange. So we will have 12 when all said and done.
So far I have 8 tags. I am still waiting for Debra McNutt and Leslie Patton. Hopefully they will appear soon. These tags are so pretty I would have to be hard pressed to ever use them. For now I will take down my birds on the mobile, and replace them with these beauties! Thank You Ladies!

7 comments:

Le_Vintage said...

oh my goodness what a FANTASTIC idea to do with you're tags I want to put them in a book but i want to look at them all the time, so i put them on the wall/bulletin board and i didnt get the full beauty, so i'm still on the hunt. thanks for sharing and i'm so glad you love all you're tags!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

absolutely gorgeous! marie antoinette never looked so good!

hugs,

Her Art Nest said...

Wow, Deb....some of the tags you received are really cool! What a fun swap for you. ~Nance

debi @ life in my studio said...

Debra,
Thanks so much for the Marie tag. I love it! I was stunned when I saw it, all the beautiful detail you put into it is amazing!
Debi

The Victorian Parlor said...

I am enjoying seeing all of these beautiful tags! What fun to have such a wonderful collection of them:).

Blessings,

Kim

Deborah@ The Painted Nest said...

Debra, Your tag is in the mail. I'm sorry I'm late, I'm very new at this sort of thing and I'm still learning to pace myself. ~~It's on it's way sweet friend!!~~~Blessings, Deborah

Pretty Things said...

Those are nothing short of amazing! Love them! And I've always wondered what you guys do with all the pretties you acquire!